top of page

Helpful Resource Links

Nursing Assistant Certified Resources

WA State Approved HCA to CNA Bridge Programs – Information on using Home Care Aide Training toward a Certified Nursing Assistant Credential.


Additional Resources


CPR Certification - American Heart Association - Find a CPR Course Near You -  Some Healthcare Professionals in Washington State may require a completion card for their job. Topics include CPR and AED, Basic or Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Stroke training, and more.


Food Safety Training – WA Department of Health - How To Obtain a Food Handler’s Card - Washington State requires that all food workers have food safety training before handling food served to the public. You are a food worker if you work with unpackaged food, food equipment or utensils, or any surface where people put unwrapped food. Food workers who take a food safety training class and pass the State of Washington exam on food safety basics are issued a Food Worker Card (Food Handler Permit).

bottom of page